alx_1
Beginner
Message 1 sur 3
574 Visites
Message 1 sur 3
574 Visites

Aktuelles Bios für ERAZER Guardian X10

Hallo zusammen,

ich habe mir ein gebrauchtes Medion Erazer Guardian X10 gekauft. Ich würde gerne ob dafür eine neuere BIOS/EC Version zu Verfügung steht.  Online konnte ich dazu leider nichts finden. Wo kann ich das aktuellste BIOS und EC Version herunterladen?

MSN Nr: 30029802

Aktuelle Version:

Bios: N.1.05

EC1.15.79.00

Build Date 21.07.2020

Vielen Dank schonmal im Vorraus!

Balises (3)
2 RÉPONSES 2
alexbeen
Beginner
Message 2 sur 3
132 Visites
Message 2 sur 3
132 Visites

@alx_1sherman oaks wrote:

Hello everyone,

I bought a used Medion Erazer Guardian X10. I would like to know if a newer BIOS/EC version is available for it. Unfortunately I couldn't find anything about it online. Where can I download the latest BIOS and EC version?

M SN No: 30029802 

Current version:

Bios: N.1.05

EC1.15.79.00

Build Date 21.07.2020

Thank you in advance!

To find the latest BIOS and EC version for your Medion Erazer Guardian X10, visit Medion's official support website and enter your serial number (M SN No: 30029802) in the search or support section. If you can't find the update there, you might need to contact Medion's customer support directly for assistance with the latest firmware updates.

Keep in mind that BIOS and EC updates are typically provided directly by the manufacturer, so ensuring you're checking the official site is crucial.

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 3 sur 3
119 Visites
Message 3 sur 3
119 Visites

Hello @alexbeen and welcome
You probably know netiquette:

No commercial advertising
The Community is not intended as an online shop or trading platform.

https://community.medion.com/t5/Welcome/Netiquette/td-p/29897

Otherwise, you wouldn't edit your post again later and add a promotional link to the username. (Your main contribution is welcome)

since this is the second time :

https://community.medion.com/t5/Vorstellung/Guten-Morgen/m-p/167198#M915
You must therefore expect consequences regarding your membership in this community.

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
2 RÉPONSES 2