2 REPLIES 2
Rh_
Beginner
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

MD 19601 Robot vacuum shuts off after 10 seconds or so

Hi all!

I would appreciate some help from someone more technical than me 😅

I have this Robot vacuum since yesterday and used it without problem yesterday. Today when I used the mop setting, it would start, make small movements, and then stop with beeping and red light flashing. 

I removed the mop setting, I have cleaned the machine completely, removed all dust and hair. I read online that it could be because of trapped dust or blocked sensors, but I have thoroughly cleaned the machine, it is less than 2 days old, and it still stops everytime. Battery is fully charged.

I would be so grateful if anyone had any ideas! Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Rh_
Beginner
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Hi, thanks for your reply!

The issue was that there was some dirt/hair wrapped around the spinning brushes, so I needed to completely unscrew them to remove all debris.

It has worked fine since I realised that! 👍

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Gehringer
Retired
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Hi @Rh_ and welcome to the FORUM!

The user manual of your unit refers to this as a battery charging issue.

It recommends you to check installation, verify if the charging process has started and leave the battery
block to charge fully for approximately 4.5 hours.

When you do so, make sure that, as soon as the unit is connected to the charging station, the charging LED pulses green. When the battery block is fully charged, the operating LED lights up continuously.

Regards,

Gehringer

Rh_
Beginner
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Hi, thanks for your reply!

The issue was that there was some dirt/hair wrapped around the spinning brushes, so I needed to completely unscrew them to remove all debris.

It has worked fine since I realised that! 👍

2 REPLIES 2