joshuas_79
New Voice
Nachricht 1 von 3
1.433 Aufrufe
Nachricht 1 von 3
1.433 Aufrufe

Issue after flashing BIOS

Hi, I have exactly the same issue as here:
https://community.medion.com/t5/Desktop-PC-All-In-One/Medion-MS-7593-Bios-x58/m-p/18903?profile.lang...
My model is: PC MT 12 
Typ: MED MT664

S/N: 17343030020145

I guess, I can use the same files provided in the answers because it seems to be the same MB but, I can't make it work:
I downloaded it, double click and it self extracts in c:/medion . I take the rom file from one of the folder 32bit/64bit and copy it into a usb and rename into AMIBOOT.ROM.
I boot the computer and press ctrl+home to go into recover mode but it always said no file found
Can I get some help?

Thanks

2 ANTWORTEN 2
Major_ToM
Professor
Nachricht 2 von 3
1.415 Aufrufe
Nachricht 2 von 3
1.415 Aufrufe

Hi @joshuas_79,

maybe you should try it this way, here is a short installation guide.
At first it is important, that you ensure

to have all other applications (especially background applications) closed, before starting the update procedure.

Never switch off the PC during the execution of the BIOS Update!

+++Installation+++
1. Unzip the downloaded file into a created folder on your harddisk and start the flash.bat file afterwards.

2. After the update process has been completely finished, the system must be rebooted for the changes to become effective.

Attention:
Please be aware that you noticed the original bios setting before starting the update, because some values may have changed afterwards.

Note:
For any errors, caused by the execution of this update, we don´ t accept any responsibility for damage or lost of data.The customer agrees with that fact by executing the update.

I´m sure that this will help you executing the update successfully.

Regards,

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
joshuas_79
New Voice
Nachricht 3 von 3
1.408 Aufrufe
Nachricht 3 von 3
1.408 Aufrufe

Computer can't boot into a O.S..

It stucks in splash screen from Msi and can't even go into bios setup. I can just press ctrl+home for recovery mode 

I've tried with a 2gb usb memory with same luck. I tried with a CD and usb reader and I got it started reading but showed a error while reading xxxxx bios file

2 ANTWORTEN 2