cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any recommendations/experience with medion monitors?

1 REPLY 1
danieloxi49
Beginner
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Any recommendations/experience with medion monitors?

I just got a Medion Erazer X57425 for 40% of the usual value.

It's my first 144 Hz monitor and the only thing I notice, compared to the LG 29UM68-P that I've had up until now (now my second screen, ultrawide, 60Hz, 1080p) is the colors are less intense in comparison, however, I do see more detail in shadows. What the LG would display as a practically flat surface, this medion can show with more details. There's a bit of bleed on the top corners, but not as bad as some other screens I've seen around. No dead pixels at all either.

There's not much info about the model, so I wanted to ask what's the common consensus around here.

The OSD seems a bit simple, but it does the trick. Although, some of the screen modes really will **beep**r fonts up. Other than that, I can't complain for the price.

Last question, between this screen and a Samsung C27FG70, considering both on the same price, which one would you choose?: Amazon is full of opinions (at least in my region) complaining about weird behavior, replacements and disgruntled buyers.

Oh, and I will use the monitor for gaming (nothing professional)

Just wanting to know if I did a good buy.

1 REPLY 1
Major_ToM
Professor
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Hi @danieloxi49 ,

just by comparing both display by their technical data, the C27FG70 seems to have a bit more brightness and with 1 ms the better response time.
But for sure it appears to be with a different price tag on the market, so the MEDION ERAZER X57425 seens obviously to be a good catch.

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
1 REPLY 1