Beginner
Nachricht 1 von 15
102.281 Aufrufe
Nachricht 1 von 15
102.281 Aufrufe

AKOYA S2000 D ( Firmware - Bios )

Hallo,

bitte mal die neue  Firmware (Bios) ...

wie lange dauert das, und wann kann ich die  laden  ??

bei Intel ist schon verfügbar

BIOS Update [WYLPT10H.86A] ---

3/24/20150037
(Latest)
BIOS

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/76975/Intel-NUC-Board-D54250WYB

Gruß

14 ANTWORTEN 14
Via
Beginner
Nachricht 2 von 15
99.522 Aufrufe
Nachricht 2 von 15
99.522 Aufrufe

Ach passt schon ...

Geht zurück das  Teil  ...  NP

Support =  schlecht

Via
Beginner
Nachricht 3 von 15
99.521 Aufrufe
Nachricht 3 von 15
99.521 Aufrufe

Major_ToM
Professor
Nachricht 4 von 15
99.509 Aufrufe
Nachricht 4 von 15
99.509 Aufrufe

Hallo Via,

uns liegt aktuell die Bios Version 1.17 vor, die gegenwärtig in der Testphase ist und  aller Voraussicht nach in der kommenden KW freigegeben wird. Wir bitten um Verstaändnis, dass wir die bei Intel veröffentlichte Version nicht blindlinks freigeben.

Es wird unsererseits darüber hinaus davon abgeraten, die Original-Version von Intel zuverwenden, da diese auf dem MEDION AKOYA S2000 nicht lauffähig ist.

Zusatzinfo: Mit der Version 1.17 wird die Lüftergeschwindigkeit nach dem Aufwachen aus dem S3 optimiert.

Gruß

Major_Tom

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
Schele
Trainee
Nachricht 5 von 15
99.449 Aufrufe
Nachricht 5 von 15
99.449 Aufrufe

hi there...  Same question here. could you please update the bios of this NUC?  I had many problems with booting, the machine always prefers random to boot from  the ( UEFI )  recovery-boot section, so i need to boot with F8 to select the windows boot section.

No clue why.

Please update bios?

thanxs

Major_ToM
Professor
Nachricht 6 von 15
99.425 Aufrufe
Nachricht 6 von 15
99.425 Aufrufe

Hi Schele,

in SWM configuration the unit always boots into Windows, so we guess, some basic settings has been "missadjusted". Ever tried to load Bios-defaults?

Tested Bios-update (V 1.17) is now available: HERE.

+++Installation notes+++
1. Unzip the downloaded file into a created folder on your harddisk.

2. Run the file WFLASH64.BAT from Windows™ surface.

3. If a "WFlash Warning" appears, press OK to execute the update.

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
Schele
Trainee
Nachricht 7 von 15
99.418 Aufrufe
Nachricht 7 von 15
99.418 Aufrufe

Hi there. Yep, that was the first trick , load default. no result.  problem was that it sometimes sees nothing, just the bios, and boots in only the bios screen, sometimes only the EUFI boot & Bios  part, and now most of the time also the windows boot part.

Normaly you have & set  that boot option in your bios setting, but not in the Medion bios.

I must say, after this trouble wit booting i replaced the Intel SSD with a 500 GB Samsung 850. Since i thought it was a disc failure, or problem.

I cloned the D recovery part to a USB WD ext hd, so it was no problem to have it do a recovery session, and install  W81 on the Samsung.

as in today, it boots most of the time normal with the windows boot section, but not always. Random. I can't find why...

I will try your new bios, and keep you updated. thxs for that one 🙂

Schele
Trainee
Nachricht 8 von 15
99.415 Aufrufe
Nachricht 8 von 15
99.415 Aufrufe

uh ooohh.. did run the bios update, i get CMOS setting wrong screen.  Sounds like trouble.

edit. OK, machine is dead. Only get ""CMOS settings Wrong"" screen. Is the intel F7 BIOS mode enabled to load bois from boot?

Edit 2. OK machine is alive again. Keep holding F2 when booting,  and load defaults. (or F8 till 12 while booting.. ( not sure what i tried, but it is now alive. )

Good 🙂 Ok, i see that you can now put the windows boot section in the boot menu. I assume that will solve the boot issues people had with this wonderful little baby 🙂

thxs

ps,for other users, i did a mem upgrade from 4 gb to 16 GB, makes the machine a lot more reactiv & quicker. the standard 4 gb is a bit on the (s)low side for W81 and some applications.

Schele
Trainee
Nachricht 9 von 15
99.373 Aufrufe
Nachricht 9 von 15
99.373 Aufrufe

hi there.. by the way, are you planning to integrate the visual bios in the next update ?

Best

ReinhardF
Trainee
Nachricht 10 von 15
99.285 Aufrufe
Nachricht 10 von 15
99.285 Aufrufe

I did pretty much have and run into the same problem. So now I am sitting here with that "CMOS Settings Wrong" on my screen.

Please tell me what you did to get over that screen.

Reinhard

14 ANTWORTEN 14