cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Defender P40 Control Center doesnt allow me to access anyhting besides Power Modes and Preferences

1 REPLY 1
Antrex
Newcomer
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Defender P40 Control Center doesnt allow me to access anyhting besides Power Modes and Preferences

I bought a Defender P40 recently, and yesterday evening i edited my fan speeds to be quiter. I then started my laptop this morning and found i could no longer edit the fan speed, rgb colour, GPU overclocking and flexikey tabs. This leads to grave overheating when gaming and extremely reduced performance (Went from 120 FPS before to about 50 FPS afer in most modern games). Has anyone got an idea what the cause might be? (when i select the tabs it somehow sends me to my onedrive tab in File Explorer and even an uninstall and reinstall hasn't fixed this issue) 

Antrex_0-1686429204308.png

My control center

Antrex_1-1686429260106.png

Results of clicking any tab

1 REPLY 1
Major_ToM
Professor
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Hi @Antrex ,

first of all sorry for replying that late, but ig things haven´t been sorted out in the meantime you can feel frei to get back to us.
Let us know, if any further assistance is nedeed

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
1 REPLY 1