BIOS update

SOLVED
2 REPLIES 2
sanbao
Beginner
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

BIOS update

I'm searching for the latest BIOS for MEDION AKOYA P22000 (MD 8300), motherboard H110H4-EM2, with BIOS American Megatrends Inc. 110M2W0X.205, with date 22-2-2017.

On the web site of Medion I'm not finding it.

Can anyone help me with this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Major_ToM
Professor
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Hi @sanbao ,

sorry for replying that late, but in case you´re still on the hunt for the Bios, we can provide the version V 2.10, which can be downloaded via the MEDION service portal.
Please remind, that for any errors, caused by the execution of this update, we don´ t accept any responsibility for damage or lost of data.

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Major_ToM
Professor
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Hi @sanbao ,

sorry for replying that late, but in case you´re still on the hunt for the Bios, we can provide the version V 2.10, which can be downloaded via the MEDION service portal.
Please remind, that for any errors, caused by the execution of this update, we don´ t accept any responsibility for damage or lost of data.

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
sanbao
Beginner
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Thanks for the reply, Major ToM.

I decided a few weeks ago to buy parts for a new machine, which I have build by now. My goal was to be able to install Windows 11.

Thank you anyway for your kind attention.

2 REPLIES 2