Did you mean: 

Crawler E25 MD62316 won't start

3 REPLIES 3
Oksana
Beginner
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Crawler E25 MD62316 won't start

I just bought this notebook yesterday. During the process of setting up and installing programs, I received a blue screen in Windows, after which the computer began to reboot. When you reboot, it simply freezes before Windows starts. Help, please, what could be wrong?

3 REPLIES 3
Major_ToM
Professor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Hi @Oksana ,

this sounds qite strange, but if the system freezes before the operating system is fully loaded, as a quick solutiuon you could try to enter the Bios, load the system defaults in the appropriate option menue and try to start again.

Please feelfree to launch further questions,if this does not help.

Cheers

Major ToM
Another hint: To mention a community user so that they are notified when you reply, write an @ sign in front of their name (e.g. @Major_Tom)

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
Oksana
Beginner
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Thank you for your fast replay! I tried set to defaults few times, nothing helps( I thought may be BIOS upgrade could help. Or what do you think? 

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Oksana ,

I personally would not suggest this to be a software issue but rather a hardware topic which could be solved by contacting your service center and opening up a service case.

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
3 REPLIES 3