Erazer Major X10 Control Center

SOLVED
3 REPLIES 3
ruud68
Trainee
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Erazer Major X10 Control Center

I bought myself a Medion Erazer Major X10 where very satisfied. But I am Arch Linux user, used it for a while, suddenly I lost the Light in the keyboard. The light at the back of each device can change color and turn on and off, but not the keyboard. I remembered that the control center could turn off the lights behind and or the lights in the keyboard. But now my backup of the Control Center does not work. And can't find a download for it on Medion's website. fits all other laptops but not the Major X10.

Thanks in advance

Terje

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
ruud68
Trainee
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

That I understand. Didn't quite know I was supposed to do that.

Take note and sharpen me 🙂

View solution in original post

ruud68
Trainee
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

It worked well. I got the light back on so now it works.
Had to install windows for and get this to it I think was a bit stupid.
I found a github project. which I will modify and create a gui, with the functions that I need. I'm retired now so it would have been cool to have something to do.

Is there anything that could be of interest to the community.

If you are going to install this program Medion CC, remember to turn off the virus program to install and approve as an unknown program. so windows does not delete it when you turn on the virus program again.

Hope it can be of help

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Hi @ruud68 

two same post and also via PM , I think once is enough.

https://community.medion.com/t5/Notebook-Netbook/Erazer-Major-X10-Control-Center-downloads/m-p/16157...

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
ruud68
Trainee
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

That I understand. Didn't quite know I was supposed to do that.

Take note and sharpen me 🙂

ruud68
Trainee
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

It worked well. I got the light back on so now it works.
Had to install windows for and get this to it I think was a bit stupid.
I found a github project. which I will modify and create a gui, with the functions that I need. I'm retired now so it would have been cool to have something to do.

Is there anything that could be of interest to the community.

If you are going to install this program Medion CC, remember to turn off the virus program to install and approve as an unknown program. so windows does not delete it when you turn on the virus program again.

Hope it can be of help

3 REPLIES 3