Did you mean: 

Medion ERAZER Engineer X10 / P10 (MD 34805) BIOS Update

10 REPLIES 10
dovydasteds
New Voice
Message 1 of 11
Message 1 of 11

Medion ERAZER Engineer X10 / P10 (MD 34805) BIOS Update

I noticed my CPU was underperforming and decided to try to update BIOS. The gigabyte provided one from the motherboard site doesn't work. I need a Medion one. Is there a way to get this?

10 REPLIES 10
dovydasteds
New Voice
Message 2 of 11
Message 2 of 11

I have seen this post: https://roytanck.com/2023/02/17/fixing-the-medion-erazer-engineer-e10/

However, I don't want to void my warranty.

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 3 of 11
Message 3 of 11

Hi @dovydasteds ,

if you could inform us, which Bios version you´re currently operatring with, we´d check for an update.

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
dovydasteds
New Voice
Message 4 of 11
Message 4 of 11

My system reports MEDION B660M DS3H AX DDR4 101. However, on the gigabyte website, 101 is not a valid version and I suspect it is running a version before F5 as I am getting some performance issues on my i5 12400.

dovydasteds
New Voice
Message 5 of 11
Message 5 of 11

The version number might be wrong as in some software it displays 101 while in some it is 1.01.

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 6 of 11
Message 6 of 11

Hi @dovydasteds,

this looks promising,because on the one side we can offer you the update to V 1.03 including a step-by-step-instruction by clicking this link.
Moreover we´re about to provide a morerecent versio  within the next weeks, which is currently being tested under evaluation in our lab.

Of course we haave to remind you, that for any errors, caused by the execution of this update, we don´ t accept any responsibility for damage or lost of data.

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
dovydasteds
New Voice
Message 7 of 11
Message 7 of 11

Why don't medion provide this on the service page? Also will this void my warranty?

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 8 of 11
Message 8 of 11

Hi @dovydasteds ,

gererally we drive the Microsoph philosophy, that a user should generally keep his/her machine updated via the Microsoft Update interface (not to forget to include optional updates and security patches).

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.

dovydasteds
New Voice
Message 9 of 11
Message 9 of 11

will this void my warranty?

also there is no way to update BIOS through Microsoft.

dovydasteds
New Voice
Message 10 of 11
Message 10 of 11

What gigabyte bios version corresponds to the version you provided me and how long until the next version?

10 REPLIES 10