cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Medion laptop LED light issues, also how do i enter the medion bios?

2 REPLIES 2
jackish
Beginner
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Medion laptop LED light issues, also how do i enter the medion bios?

Hi, so I got a new laptop today, a Medion Erazer X6825.

Great laptop, except for 1 little problem. There are 5 LED-lights under the touchpad. 1 For wifi, bluetooth, battery and 2 others.

However, they keep flashing. Every, freaking, second. And they're bright and very noticable too. The bluetooth and wifi ones won't even go on, and yet the battery one and this other 1 will just keep flashing, extremely annoying.

Does anyone have a solution for this? Also, I have no idea how the reach the bios on a Medion laptop on windows 8. Since it's an SSD it pretty much boots instantly and all the things that I found on google ( tap del / f1 / f2 alot ) doesn't work.

2 REPLIES 2
daddle
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

@jackish 

Hi jackisch, just press the F2 key  immediately when switching the PC on, or before or directly after switching on. 

Keep it pressed, or just do it like a woodpecker with frequently tapping the F2 key.

And if switching off, just press and keep the shift key pressed just  before running down. After that, entering Bios should be more easy.

You also can start the PC with holdíng the F8 key pressed, than the isolated bootmenu shows up; the last entry "setup" opens the Bios.

(With some PC it must be the F8 key instead. Just try.

cheers, daddle

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Hi @jackish 

According to the manual, there is a button to turn off the lights (optional). I don't know if that means the 5 leds

Fishtown_0-1688925640204.png

X6825.png

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
2 REPLIES 2