Did you mean: 

Cross in the middle of monitor

3 REPLIES 3
TLD
Beginner
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Cross in the middle of monitor

I am having problems with my monitor.  In race mode, the crosshair regularly turns on and off. I have tried a full reset, unplug it. Various settings. Even with off in race mode, the crosshair comes on while the computer is doing nothing.
 The colours of the screen also change every now and then. My monitor is 32" QHD monitor, Medion Akoya P53205 which I want to use for editing pictures. 

3 REPLIES 3
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Hello @TLD  and welcome
first narrow down the cause.
try another computer and you have HDMI and a display port. because please use the other than the one you are using now. if it's still there it can only be the monitor itself. Already tried residual current discharge?

https://community.medion.com/t5/kb/en/ta-p/92923

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
Vr_LE_PIC_VERT
Beginner
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

I have this problem too... what is the solution?
The manual is incomplete and does not give details of the settings to be made.IMG_20230305_134815_265.jpg

TLD
Beginner
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

I contacted MEDION customer support, followed their instructions on what they thought would rectify the problem, it did not. I sent the monitor back because the crosshairs were replaced with a message window opening during my editing process of pictures which was very frustrating for me. There was no given sign of when the window message would open, it didn't flash but intermittently appear. 

3 REPLIES 3