Medion Akoya E15303 touchpad malfunctioning

1 REPLY 1
Dramstick
Visitor
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Medion Akoya E15303 touchpad malfunctioning

Hi all,

We're using for the first time a laptop Medion AKoya E15303. The touchpad is not working properly; the left click stops working intermittently for some seconds (it doesn't react to the clicks, and after a while it starts to react again). Also, the right click doesn't always work properly; from time to time, it reacts as if it was a left click (for example: we right click in the internet explorer icon minimized in the task bar and instead of opening the options, it maximizes).

Could it be something related to drivers? or a hardware thing? It was bought 3 days ago so if we can fix it in the next few days, we will return it.

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards.

1 REPLY 1
Travis_FM
Beginner
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Hi Dramstick,

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with your Medion laptop, I have a few troubleshooting steps you can try to solve the issue with. If there are still ongoing issues after you have tried these tips, I would ask you to contact Medion UK support so they can assist further @ 0333 3213106

- Try verifying if the Windows is updated to its latest version

Right-click on start menu and select “update & security” from the list > click the grey box to check for updates > download and install all the updates found > restart the unit > re-try the procedure until you have no more updates available

- Try verifying if drivers are updated to its latest version 

Go to the device manager (right click on start menu and select it from the list) > select the view menu and then enable "show hidden devices option" > look for the proper device on the list of devices and check if it has a warning sign (exclamation mark) in front of its icon. If it does, right

If none of these troubleshooting tips resolve the issue, we would ask that you contact Medion customer support (0333 3213106) to get this issue resolved.

1 REPLY 1