cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AKOYA S14409 (MD 62133) - Flickering issues when scrolling.

3 REPLIES 3
Rabouni
Beginner
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

AKOYA S14409 (MD 62133) - Flickering issues when scrolling.

Hello,
Hi, I've already searched both the german and english forums but couldn't find any answers to my problem.
First, let me specify that :
-all my drivers are up to date
-all windows updates are installed too
-I already tried all the possible diagnosises in the Medion Service App (they all conclude that my Notebook is working perfectly)

The following issue happens to me everyday : at least twice a day, when I'm scrolling down a page whether it's in a web browser or any another app, my screen begins to flicker like crazy.
See following picture or video on that linkpicture of the flickering, it's like it wanted to endlessly scrollpicture of the flickering, it's like it wanted to endlessly scroll
When it happens, sometimes a have to wait a few second, sometimes scrolling back up fixes the issue, sometimes I have to close the window, but most of the time have a to do a manual restart.

Please help me if you can.
Thx

3 REPLIES 3
EastClintwood
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Hello @Rabouni, and welcome to the community.

If the drivers are up to date and the problem occurs with different programs, common causes for the problem have already been ruled out. 

Unfortunately, a defective graphic card is likely to check this, connect an external monitor and check if the problem also occurs there.

If this is not the case, it could be due to the display options, also a reinstallation of Windows is useful to be able to rule out software problems.

Please let us know if the problem could be solved or at least identified.

Greetings,
EastClintwood

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
Rabouni
Beginner
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Thanks a lot for your answer,

I'll try these solutions and I let you know what happens.

S14009
New Voice
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Sorry for reviving an old thread, but I might have the same flickering issues. Did you find a solution?

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3