Did you mean: 

erazer p7647

12 REPLIES 12
william-london
New Voice
Message 1 of 13
Message 1 of 13

erazer p7647

hi i have the erazer 7647 md 60534uk it has the hdd drive and an ssd drive built in 

the hdd drive is almost full and i would like to move everything over to the sdd drive 

please how do i do this

12 REPLIES 12
william-london
New Voice
Message 11 of 13
Message 11 of 13

ok I can see that everything you are going on about is way over my head 

please suggest a course at college that I could do that would help me to understand better 

I would love to be able to think of this as easy as you do

daddle
Superuser
Message 12 of 13
Message 12 of 13

@william-london 

Ok, I am not responsible for some missing basic knowledge on your side. 

But technically working on a PC, swapping and saving your Data needs some expertise.

Though I explained mainly every step in understandable non computer language.

Whats so difficult to press Windows button + X?  

Then you can choose the entry disk managment.

This gives you informations about your disk drives, and me too, if you would post the results.

If you do not want to learn and do not show some ambition and action on your side, you do not even answer simple questions, I can not help you with your problem,

e.g. I asked for your MSN Number, printed on a sticker on the bottom of your PC, but no answer.

I do not think it possible to guide you any further.

Go with your PC to a local repair shop, and ask them to do the job. It is not possible to do this per online guiding.

daddle

william-london
New Voice
Message 13 of 13
Message 13 of 13

hi thank you for your time and I am sorry I have been a bit of a no nothing pest 

as for my MSN no there is no sticker on the bottom of my laptop saying MSN xxxxxx so that is why you have not had that info from me there is 3 4 stickers all clustered together 2 are white with numbers and barcodes 1 is  yellow about Lazer head-on disc the other is a big black one with loads of info but no MSN no so sorry 

I did use the geek squad in the past for ram upgrades etc so I think I will try that again my g/f has a laptop that i can find an upgrade for the hard drive on I will pick his brains when he's here

so thanks again

12 REPLIES 12