Welshcheese
Apprentice
Message 1 sur 22
3 666 Visites
Message 1 sur 22
3 666 Visites

PC Erazer Beast X30 doesn't boot anymore

Hi

My Erazer Beast X30 PC doesn't start anymore, I have been away for 3 days, which is the longest time it has not been used since purchase.

With the power supply plugged in the charge light does not light or flash

While I tap on the power button :

- The power led lights up white for 25 seconds
- No fan noise, nothing shown on the PC screen
- After 25 seconds the keyboard backlight turns on for 1 second then keyboard and power buton lights turn off automatically.

What I have tried:
Keeping the POWER button pressed for 30 seconds, but it doesn't help 😕

Pressing the power button once, and when the button light is white,
then pressing and holding the power buton, this just turns the light on the button off after about 13 seconds.

I have 2 power supplies and both have the same result, and both have 19.5v at the tip shown using a multimeter.

What can I do?

Thank you in advance for your help,

Nigel

21 RÉPONSES 21
Welshcheese
Apprentice
Message 21 sur 22
146 Visites
Message 21 sur 22
146 Visites

Hi 

The response from Medion after , 

"Thank you for contacting us.
After assessing your unit we require a motherboard for the repair unfortunately the part is unavailable"

I had never used Eco Mode, as my laptop was used in an office plugged in to the AC adapter or at home plugged in to the AC adapter.

Thanks for the information though,

Welshcheese
Apprentice
Message 22 sur 22
142 Visites
Message 22 sur 22
142 Visites

Hi 

The response from Medion after sending the dead laptop to them was: 

"Thank you for contacting us.
After assessing your unit we require a motherboard for the repair unfortunately the part is unavailable"

I had never used Eco Mode for the battery, never used it on battery as only lasted about 40 minutes playing games, my laptop was used in an office, plugged in to the AC adapter or at home plugged in to the AC adapter.

Thanks for the information though for others to try, but I would not advise people to dismantle the device if it is still under warranty/guarantee as this may void it.

21 RÉPONSES 21