Medion Erazer P7651 MD61016 Built In Microphone not working

2 REPLIES 2
wizwych
Beginner
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Medion Erazer P7651 MD61016 Built In Microphone not working

Hi guys and gals 

new to the forums and hoping someone can assist me Im using window10 x64 on the Medion Erazer P7651 MD61016 when i try to record anything via the Record function in windows It just sounds like a Raining noise.

Things ive tried so far

1 = Device Manager uninstall/reinstall Microphone ( nothing happened still the same )

2  = Update the Realtek HD drivers ( Didn't do anything for mic but did improve speaker sound)

3 = Taskbar SOUND icon RECORDING set MICROPHONE to default and put MICROPHONE VOLUME to max and turned BOOST down to half 

4 = Microphone Icon appears on TASKBAR when I go to Voice Recorder It records but not my voice just sounds like rain/static

Can anyone please advise on any more that I can try to get the microphone working..

mic.JPG

mic2.JPG

2 REPLIES 2
Fox10
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

@wizwych 

Hi, is it possible that there is pluged in a Headset or Headphones in the Headset Port at the PC.

Maybe that can be trigger the PC that there is pluged in a Mic and route the signal to the port and not to the built in Mic?

You can try remove all pluged in devices and than try a new record to proof that idea.

best regards Fox10

---------------------------
#Medion #Erazer #läuftbeimir
xl185uk
Newcomer
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

thank you for the instruction about unplugging headphones ,i couldnt get my microphone to work till i unplugged my head phones never realised this  was causing the problem .

2 REPLIES 2