Medion Control Center MD34944 and a couple of other questions

3 REPLIES 3
athorod
Beginner
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Medion Control Center MD34944 and a couple of other questions

I've bought the MEDION MD34944.

I can't find any control center app I've been reading about in this forum. I get error messages when trying to access download pages. Can anyone help me with this?

I also wanted to try to update the bios. Any tools around for that?

I might want to change my CPU-fan to a quieter and colder one. Any suggestions to which, without breaking the bank?

Is there a way to shut off the front lights without messing with the motherboard? Or does anyone have a guide to the motherboard so I can see exactly which wires to remove?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Gehringer
Retired
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Hi @athorod ,

can you please confirm the MSN of your machine is 10023887 so I can check if there is the old control center available?

For updating BIOS you can try  accessing the device manager, expand the list of FIRMWARE devices, right click on the firmware device listed, select update driver and choose automatic update.

I don't think that you can deactivate the LED light w/o changing the motherboard, unless a third party software can do the trick but Medion can't recommend nor take any responsibility for that.

About the cooler, there are many models available but I can't recommend any. I will let the community help you instead.

Regards,

Gehringer

athorod
Beginner
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

@Gehringer Yes, I can confirm MSN 10023887.

Ok, to the rest.

Gehringer
Retired
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Hi @athorod ,

unfortunately there is no link currently available for downloading your control center software.

Regarding the cooler, Medion uses this one here but if you are looking for others, please confirm the following:
CPU socket (LGA1200, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1151, LGA1150)
PIN-Connector: 4PIN

Regards,

Gehringer

3 REPLIES 3