Did you mean: 

Mediom Erazer P-6689 (notebook)

2 REPLIES 2
JohncAwAi
Beginner
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Mediom Erazer P-6689 (notebook)

Hi, I've recently had a problem where my laptop won't boot up.

When pressing the power button nothing happens, but when I plug the ac in, the power button led automatically turns on as well as the wifi led. They turn on for like a few seconds, then off for a few seconds and repeat. After a while it'll sometimes boot the fan with it up for a second and then everything just turns off.

I would greatly appreciate any help given. 

Note:This all started when I put my laptop in a school bag and it might've gotten a little wet while bicycling during rain. When I got back plugged my laptop in and nothing worked. It didn't start up or anything literally nothing. So we decided to put in a bag of rice to overnight. The next day I took it out and didn't work untill I plugged the AC in. After this the laptop worked like normal, but after a while it just started to randomly shutdown and I would be able to just restart the laptop. But after the second shutdown it just didn't work anymore and now I'm in the situation stated above this note.

2 REPLIES 2
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

hi @JohncAwAi  and welcome,

maybe your battery is the problem and the voltage collapses.

disconnect the computer from the power, remove the battery, connect power again.

does the computer start normally now?

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
JohncAwAi
Beginner
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Hi @Fishtown, first of all thank you for replying. And to answer your question, yes i have tried it. Even without the battery attached to it would still just do the power led switching on and off thing on repeat when plugged in.

2 REPLIES 2