cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horrible fan noise from new MEDION ERAZER ENGINEER P10 MD35007 (with 3060ti)

24 REPLIES 24
Noel
New Voice
Message 1 of 25
Message 1 of 25

Horrible fan noise from new MEDION ERAZER ENGINEER P10 MD35007 (with 3060ti)

Hello,

I've recently purchased a gaming desktop from Medion (ERAZER ENGINEER P10 MD35007). There is some unbearable loud and noise (although it sounds functional) coming from the back of it when the GPU is under load. I can't determine for sure if it comes from the Power Supply or from the Fan(with blue led) just underneath it. So far I'd say 60% chance from the power supply.

I reduced the fans(with blue leds) rotation to 600-700 rpm wih the help of Bios modifications and a software but it doesn't fix the issue at all.

i really don't want to send the tower back since I like the components and design and I don't want to wait 3 weeks for a refund (just sent back another desktop last month because the GPU didn't matched the description).

So what are my options and what could Medion do to help ?

Should I change the fans and if it doesn't solve the issue, change the power supply ?

What do you think ?

24 REPLIES 24
Wahoowee
Newcomer
Message 21 of 25
Message 21 of 25

I have the same problem, is this actually dangerous or is it just annoying. Can i ignore it?

Shal3R
Apprentice
Message 22 of 25
Message 22 of 25

For me it was faulty MB and it tried to get out maximum of PSU and after couple of days it destroyed  CPU, SSD and MB it self most likely due to overvoltage.

Wahoowee
Newcomer
Message 23 of 25
Message 23 of 25

I returned the computer and got a new one of the same make and model, but its still making the same noise when it heats up. I dont think its a faulty component, but i also dont know what else it could be

Wahoowee
Newcomer
Message 24 of 25
Message 24 of 25

Were you able to use the pc like normal ignoring the sound or did something happen after?

Shal3R
Apprentice
Message 25 of 25
Message 25 of 25

Im just sharing my experience. I got new PC for 2 weeks. I played Warzone and under load PSU worked on full speed. Then one day it just stopped working. I returnet it to warranty and guys. Replaced MB, CPU and SSD cuz they were dead. And after there was no problems at all. It was a bit loud under load but not that it was before. Try to buy Corsair RM650X and you will not hear it at all 👍🏼

24 REPLIES 24