SOLVED
5 REPLIES 5
chrisss_
New Voice
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Bios update - Erazer Crawler E30

Hi,

Is it possible to get a newest BIOS update for Erazer Crawler E30 (MD62433 MSN:30033917) ? 

My current version is 1.07.04. I can't find anything on internet.

Thanks in advance. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
little_pm96
Trainee
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Hello,

I solved it, Windows Update had automatically downloaded an updated driver for the Intel graphics card.
I restored the original driver from the medion site and now everything works, thank you very much!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Major_ToM
Professor
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Hi @chrisss_ ,

I just answered your initiated private message on this topic, so I guess we can close this thread, can´t we?

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
chrisss_
New Voice
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Yes, we can close theard 🙂

Thank you for answer.

little_pm96
Trainee
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Hi, I would like to do the same thing.
I also opened a new topic for a power issue.

Could you help me?

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

HI @little_pm96 ,

we surely would like help you, but can you describe your power issue a bit more precisely?
To identify your unit we alsoneed information about youzr 8-digit. MSN article number, which is printedon the lower cover of the machine.

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
little_pm96
Trainee
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Hello,

I solved it, Windows Update had automatically downloaded an updated driver for the Intel graphics card.
I restored the original driver from the medion site and now everything works, thank you very much!

5 REPLIES 5