Did you mean: 

Annoying caps lock pop up Erazer 10 notebook

1 REPLY 1
52gal
Visitor
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Annoying caps lock pop up Erazer 10 notebook

Hi i made an account just to ask this so if this is not entirely the correct place to be asking this i apologise but i was wondering if anyone would know how to fix the issue of this annoying pop up as seen here. 

52gal_0-1677446499972.png

I have looked at previous threads of this occuring and when i got the l got the laptop[2 months ago] i had turned it off in taskmanager so i thought this would once again be a simple issue to resolve. However, i am not seeing any HK things in my task manager startup to disable or enable. I know its intended for the laptop to have this feature but it is very annoying and i would like to get rid of it soon.

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
EastClintwood
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Hello @52gal, and welcome to the community.

Please let us know which MSN number your notebook has (number can be found under the device) and it would be helpful to know which operating system is installed.

Normally this notification is disabled, so resetting the settings might solve your problem.

Greetings,
EastClintwood

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
1 REPLY 1