F-panel wiring missing?

1 REPLY 1
Karmilja
Newcomer
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

F-panel wiring missing?

Hi,

Recently I've decided to upgrade my cpu and motherboard since after a few years my original Medion Erazer X87047 cpu wasn't holding up anymore. Obviously I needed a new motherboard for the cpu as well. The motherboard installation has been quite a headache unfortunately.

The power button on the case does not work anymore and I can't seem to find the cable connecting to the power button at all. (the power button has worked previously without any issues) The only F-panel cables I can find are the power led ones, no other F-panel cables seem to be in the case (in sight). The actual front panel is also quite difficult to get proper access to, because of the design of the case.

I have started the pc through the motherboard pins manually, so it's not a psu or cpu problem.

Where could the F-panel cables be?

1 REPLY 1
EastClintwood
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Hello @Karmilja, and welcome to the community.

The power button was also connected to the mainboard before your connection, so the cable must either have been removed when the components were replaced or it is directly connected to the power button.

Greetings,
EastClintwood

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
1 REPLY 1