cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Akoya P67064 MD35097 - 'invalid' device status?

1 REPLY 1
DohReiEgon
Beginner
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Akoya P67064 MD35097 - 'invalid' device status?

Hi all, 

Today by chance (when setting up the Xbox game pass app remote install feature), I noticed that my PC was listed as 'Invalid' in my Windows account. I've had no issues with my PC or Windows in the couple of years I've had the Medion so never noticed this before (assuming it's been like that all along). 

I've spent the afternoon with a delightful Microsoft support chat agent and got precisely nowhere other than them saying it's something to do with my PC and being a pre-built machine etc, which seems fairly nonsensical. I've now installed the Medion support app and ran the diagnostics tests, which all check out fine. The 'My desktop' pane on the right appears to confirm something is going on though as it displays the following;

DohReiEgon_0-1700671490591.png

Like I said, I've experienced no 'symptoms' of anything wrong other than not being able to set up the remote game installation on game pass, so this isn't a biggie...but is now frustrating me! Any thoughts much appreciated!

1 REPLY 1
EastClintwood
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Hello @DohReiEgon, and welcome to the community.

The problem occurs when hardware components have been replaced and the Windows version is no longer recognized.

First try your Windows version by entering your activation code to solve the problem: Activate Windows - Microsoft Support 

If this is not the case for you, please check whether an error is recognized here: Get help with Windows activation errors - Microsoft Support

Please give us a feedback if these solutions could help you.

Regards,

EastClintwood

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
1 REPLY 1