Erazer Defender P10 Control Centre

2 REPLIES 2
mlatto
Sleeper
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Erazer Defender P10 Control Centre

Hello 

Today I received my Defender P10 notebook and installed Windows 10 Pro, however I have lost the Control Centre software (and recovery partition) and have no way of controlling the RGB keyboard lighting or hotkeys. I have checked the downloads page but this is not provided anywhere. Is there a link somewhere to where I can download this? 

Thanks

mlatto

2 REPLIES 2
Rex
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Hello @mlatto 

have a look at this FAQ: How do I change the keyboard lighting?

Rex

MEDION AG - A Lenovo Company • Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: www.facebook.com/MEDIONDeutschland

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
Merdeper
Beginner
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

@Rex 
Your link refers to the Deputy P10, not the Defender P10. It's a different software. 

I  have a similar issue with my week-old laptop (MSN: 3003 3042) with Windows 11 Home (pre-installed, updated to version 22H2)

Somehow, my Control Center (ControlCenter 3.0 Package v3.22) stopped working. So, I removed it and reinstalled it with the setup on the Recovery partition. However, the GUI doesn't show up and only a few of my hotkeys are working. Keyboard lighting hotkeys do absolutely nothing. 

I removed CC again, this time with Revo Uninstaller, and tried these versions:
- v3.46 from Clevo's website.
Does the same as the version 3.22 on the recovery partition, which is nothing but have a few hotkeys

- Microsoft Store's listing of Control Center 3.0
Upon opening shows the notification "OSD only", the other apps that go with it do open up a GUI, only to show "This machine does not support."

- v2.25 as mentioned inFAQs zum ERAZER Control Center / Gaming Center  

Same result as v3.22 and v3.46

The Medion website doesn't show any drivers for my laptop, and the Medion Service App doesn't do anything but show a blank window. So, there's that.

The only "solution" I found online that the poster confirmed to work, was to do a factory reset. I'm not looking forward to having to go back to factory settings after having spend 40+ hours on updating, installing several large software suites and customizing it to fit my needs. Nor do I believe it's really a solution, because you can't expect someone to go back to factory settings every time a piece of software breaks. 

So I'm looking for more suggestions on what to do to get my Control Center back.

2 REPLIES 2