Did you mean: 

WHY CAN'T I FIND MEDION BIOS FILE???

4 REPLIES 4
farsha1
Beginner
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

WHY CAN'T I FIND MEDION BIOS FILE???

I have already been 3 days searching for Medion B460H6-EM because mine is corrupted, but it's like doesn't even exist; there's not a single file of it.

4 REPLIES 4
Nalle85
New Voice
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

hello !

try to look in bios discussion and when you sea a replay that have sent dem a link write to them and ask... i need to my computer also so i have tried this, you need your MSM number when you ask 🙂

i hope this will help both you and me 🙂

Nalle85
New Voice
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

try ask Fishtown user 🙂

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Hi @farsha1 and welcome to the MEDION Community,

no problem to provide the version 1.07 of the ECS B460H6-EM, which can be downloaded here: https://cdn.medion.com/downloads/software/00_Bios_b460h6-em.zip

To install the update,please unzip the downloaded file and execute the flashSYS_W.bat by rightclicking it in windows environment.The PC will be booted automatically after having finished the update

Disclamier: Please remind, that Medion AG accepts no liability whatsoever for any data loss or hardware or software errors that occur as a result of the update. Customer acknowledges this when performing the update. 

Feedback very appreciated.

Cheers

Major Tom

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
klitiswoude
New Voice
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Hi for me it dont work can you send me a more recent version of the bios who contain the resizable bar option in it pls?

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4