cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My ERAZER Engineer P10 / X10 freezes sporadically, what can I do?

Question

My ERAZER Engineer P10 / X10 freezes sporadically, what can I do?

Answer

A BIOS update is available for your PC to fix the error.

Note! Please make sure that you have closed all programs (especially applications that are active in the background) before executing the update process.
Never switch off the PC during a BIOS update!

Proceed as follows to install:

1. Unzip the downloaded file bios_b560h6-em_v21.zip into a directory of your choice on the hard disk.
  2. After unpacking, change to the directory 1_BIOS in the Windows interface and start the file Flash.bat by double-click.
  3. Confirm the following security message with "Yes".
  4. After the flash process is complete, restart your PC if the unit does not reboot automatically.
  5. Now change to the 2_EC directory on your hard disk under the Windows interface and also start the Flash.bat file by double-click.
  6. Confirm the following security message with "Yes".
  7. After this flash process is also completely finished, shut down the computer and disconnect it (important!) from the complete power supply for at least 3 minutes, e.g. by pulling the power plug.
  8. Finally, restart the computer so that the changes take effect in the system.

Important: MEDION AG accepts no liability whatsoever for any data loss or hardware or software errors that occur as a result of the update. The customer acknowledges this when performing the update.

Version History
Last update:
‎02.09.2021 08:58
Updated by:
Moderator Moderator
Labels (2)
Contributors