Medion Erazer p30 problems

1 REPLY 1
Decrasto7
New Voice
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Medion Erazer p30 problems

Hi,

I am having a major and other minor problems with my Medion Erazer p30 (MSN: 30034001). The main problem I have is when I start playing a game like Fortnite my CPU would jump up to 100 degrees and the game would start stuttering I have even tried turning the fans to maximum but still it gets very hot and noisy is well. Moreover, this also happens to my GPU as it consistently stays at 86 degrees even with a cooling pad connected (KLIM KN01). I was wondering if this had to be a problem with the fans as at max the GPU fan spins at 5311 RPM and the CPU fan at 5221 RPM as my previous gaming laptop fans went up to 7000 RPM. The other minor problem I had was the speakers are garbage and sound like something from a £200 laptop with no bass at all, I hope you could guide me to fix these problems. 

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Major_ToM
Professor
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Hi @Decrasto7 ,

first thing to check is, if all accessible Winwows updates have already been installed on the machine (even the optional ones) and if your unit is running on the latest Bios version, which is :
Bios: 1.07.03RME1.

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
1 REPLY 1