Did you mean: 

Problem with B360H4-EM mobo bios

3 REPLIES 3
geekwer
Visitor
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Problem with B360H4-EM mobo bios

Hi, I have a problem with my mobo B360H4. Sometimes my pc freezes, sometimes didint recognize graphics card. I have already 360H4W0X.115 bios version installed on my pc. I need never version of it, as I know, there exist version 1.16 but I cannot find it anywhere. (I found ones on this site - "00_Bios_b360h4em_v116_w", but it looks like it didnt work with device manager system updater). Can anyone help mi with newer bios version and installation? Thanks

My MD is MD34242/C778 and MS is 10022580.

Thanks for any help

3 REPLIES 3
daddle
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

@geekwer 

Hello geekwer, welcome.

You say you look for V 1.16. then you refer to a version 116_w  you did find?  This seems to be the newest one like  @Major_ToM said in this post from January 2024

--> https://community.medion.com/t5/Desktop-PC-All-In-One/B360H4-EM-BIOS-CANT-FIND-ANYWHERE/td-p/138592/...

To get  th bios downloaded, mark it, make a right click and copy the whole line, and copy it directly into the address bar of a new  browser windows.

With this every way to flash it is possible.

First decompress it in a folder (right click on the zip, unpack to the folder ("00_Bios_b360h4em_v116_w\"). 

In there are all ways to flash it - in Windows or another way.

Maybe @Major_ToM can give you a littlle help there.

Cheers, daddle

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Hi @daddle  & @geekwer ,

I´ll try to arrange a alternative version 1.16 to be updated via the dev manager and come back

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
Major_ToM
Professor
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Hi @geekwer ,

I now can provide the Bios version V 1.16,which can be updated via the device manager of your system.
As always I have to add the disclaimer, that for any errors, caused by the execution of this update, we don´ t accept any responsibility for damage or lost of data.

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
3 REPLIES 3