Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who Me Too'd this topic

jacklosi
New Voice

Wireless Display problem in MD 31034

I have some problems with my MD 31034:

1. It does not launch YouTube, although the other built-in network applications work. Only the start screen is displayed and it is the end, I can only quit.
  2. I have been striving to use wireless display option. I have manuals only in German and French. I don't know German, but in the French version they write, that it is necessary to connect "dongle Wi-Fi". But they don't write where I should connect it to, what kind of dongle I should use. I can suspect, then it's about a dongle connected to HDMI socket, but I'm not sure. And what for is that dongle, when the TV has a built-in wi-fi receiver. After all, they write, that without the dongle the option Wireless Display would not be accesible. In my case it is, the TV waits for external source, but my smartphone doesn't cast anything to the screen, although it sees the TV, probably via router. On the other side I read a tip, they say from Medion, that instead of a wi-fi dongle a repeater in the client mode can be used. I have such one of Medion, so I connected it to the TV ethernet socket. Although I couldn't fit them with WPS, I don't know why, I used a Direct Wi-Fi option and they connected to each other, but only in limited sense. Phone saw the TV, the TV reacted to the connection, because the screen went blank, and even gave some short and quick message, so quick that I couldn't read it, but after a while the phone reported that the TV blocked the connection. What's interesting, all theese connections were made from YouTube and the other application for casting the movies, while none of overall casting applications doesn't see the TV to connect.

Can somebody help me, please?

Who Me Too'd this topic