Volume control on remote for MEDION LIFE P13078 (MD 20185) A-UK

SOLVED
1 REPLY 1
MontyMole
Beginner
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Volume control on remote for MEDION LIFE P13078 (MD 20185) A-UK

My daughter has been given a Medion TV (MEDION LIFE P13078 (MD 20185) A-UK). The TV and DVD work well.

The volume down button on the remote control does not work - instead you have to press the left button on the navigation buttons. This is OK when watching TV but you cannot use that button when watching DVD films. As a result you can't turn the volume down when watching DVDs.

The volume up button works as expected.

How can this be resolved?

Any help appreciated.

Gareth

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Bodgekin
Mentor
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Hi @MontyMole

It sounds to me like the remote itself is broken (or the volume key at least), so you'd have to look for a replacement. 

It looks like this is a TV from around 2010, so it might be hard to find an original remote, as far as I can find it is not available on the Medion serviceshop. Perhaps you can try a universal remote?

Kind regards,
Bart

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Bodgekin
Mentor
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Hi @MontyMole

It sounds to me like the remote itself is broken (or the volume key at least), so you'd have to look for a replacement. 

It looks like this is a TV from around 2010, so it might be hard to find an original remote, as far as I can find it is not available on the Medion serviceshop. Perhaps you can try a universal remote?

Kind regards,
Bart
1 REPLY 1