Did you mean: 

Tv turning on and off

7 REPLIES 7
Clairebrooker
Beginner
Message 1 of 8
Message 1 of 8

Tv turning on and off

Hi I saw a post on here about a problem with the smart tv turning itself on and off but can’t find it now . Can anyone tell me where it is 

7 REPLIES 7
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

Hi @Clairebrooker 

Do you mean this!

https://community.medion.com/t5/Domestic-Home/Medion-tv-50/m-p/120060#M94

Bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
Clairebrooker
Beginner
Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

Hi yes thank you . I have the same problem have managed to disconnect from the internet so the tv now stays on but I wanted to make sure I keep a eye on the thread so I don’t miss out on the possible fix 

thanks 

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

Hi @Clairebrooker 

Then write in the post that you have the problem too.

because you participate you will always automatically receive a message when a new post is written.

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
Len
Newcomer
Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

I have the same problem and found this post: https://community.medion.com/t5/Domestic-Home/Medion-tv-50/m-p/119984

Edit: ah never mind, I missed the previous replies

Rocco1511
Visitor
Message 6 of 8
Message 6 of 8

I also have this problem. No news as to when it will be fixed. 

SandySue
Newcomer
Message 7 of 8
Message 7 of 8

I called Medion today. Nice lady offered to talk me through how to fix it over the phone - or to e mail me the details. I opted to have them e mailed to me but they haven't arrived...I have checked my spam box.

She said they think they know what the problem is (I didn't quite understand tbh)

I think we have to disconnect it from the internet then reconnect it but not sure how or what else needs to be done

If the e mail arrives I will share it, otherwise I will call them again

Clairebrooker
Beginner
Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

I the problem has been resolved now , you need to turn your wifi back on if your followed the email you send them . Appears the problem was at the end 

7 REPLIES 7