SOLVED
3 REPLIES 3
LucaVerhoeven
New Voice
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Medion TV shuts down once an internet connection is established - jan 2022

Hello everyone,

Yesterday (19/01/22) I faced the problem that my TV shuts down once I have obtained an internet connection. This topic is already discussed (and solved) in august of last year with a new software update. But since I just recently got this problem, I made a new topic.

Some information of the software

- software update: V.5.28.7.4 MED

- Application version: V.4.11.50.3

Does somebody know how this can be fixed. I can watch TV without internet connection, but without internet connection, the TV is useless to me.

Thanks and best regards,

Luca

Admin edit: Solution have been provided in the dutch Community,so this thread will be closed.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Major_ToM
Professor
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Well @LucaVerhoeven ,

sound like a weekend full of entertainment 😉
@Girlnod did a perfect job,so I´m gonna close this topic here.

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Major_ToM
Professor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Hi @LucaVerhoeven and welcome to the MEDION Community,

could you please leave us the the 5-digit MD model number (or the 8-digit MSN number (300xxxxx) of the TV we´re talking about? You find this information on the backside of the TV placed on a sticker.
I  think we´re able to provide a solution afterwards.

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
LucaVerhoeven
New Voice
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Hello Major Tom,

I want to thank you for your swift answer. The dutch community (Girlnod) already provided an answer for this problem. I have placed a software upgrade file on a USB and connected it to the TV. I installed the software and I am now able to watch netflix again.

Thanks and best regards,

Luca

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Well @LucaVerhoeven ,

sound like a weekend full of entertainment 😉
@Girlnod did a perfect job,so I´m gonna close this topic here.

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.

3 REPLIES 3