Erazer Crawler E30 immediately turns off

SOLVED
6 REPLIES 6
AceOfSpades
New Voice
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

Erazer Crawler E30 immediately turns off

I do not know how this could’ve happened. I put my laptop down yesterday near my bed and door was closed so no pets or anyone else has been near it. I wake up today and when I click the power button the LED’s light up on my keyboard then shut off and nothing works. I have noticed that the power LED flashes 3 times and while the PC is trying to boot it is detecting power and using the drive. But then shuts off with no response (doesn’t even load to the median boot screen). I’m a bit confused and need help. I’ve tried plugging it in tried changing the seating on the charger and even leaving it disconnected for a while with no boot. I’ve got warranty and thinking worst case scenario that the motherboard is fried. But is there any other checks I can do? (Battery is internal so no chance of taking it out and doing anything internally will just void my warranty)

Tags (3)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AceOfSpades
New Voice
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

Unfortunately mate the laptop is simply fried. Seems like yours might be too. Contact support provide pictures and explain your situation as well as possible and they’ll take your laptop for repairs (as long as you have warranty)

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
AceOfSpades
New Voice
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Should mention my specs:

Medion Erazer Crawler E30 - MD62445

MSN 30033973

Bios was something on the lines of h20? Got the laptop on the 2nd of dec. it’ll be the latest version for then

wackedoutwench
Newcomer
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

Did you ever figure this issue out? I'm having the exact same issue. Though I was using mine, it had been working fine with no issues when I had installed a driver update and rebooted it, during the boot the fan maxed out and was REALLY LOUD, something I hadn't heard before and then it just died and now has the exact issue as yours. 

AceOfSpades
New Voice
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

Unfortunately mate the laptop is simply fried. Seems like yours might be too. Contact support provide pictures and explain your situation as well as possible and they’ll take your laptop for repairs (as long as you have warranty)

wackedoutwench
Newcomer
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

Thank you so much for your quick response! As I've just bought it two weeks ago, I'll just return it for a refund. All that time wasted installing software 😭 I hope you got yours sorted! 

AceOfSpades
New Voice
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

Haha no worries. Hope the refund goes quick

sem
Beginner
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

I got the same problem and the same specs i bought it from bol.com and i hope i can return it. i got it like 4 days. the fans where almost always maxt, this is my first laptop so i thougt it was normal.

6 REPLIES 6