MEDION LIFE E66428 CD-Uhrenradio CD Radio Alarm Clock

SOLVED
3 REPLIES 3
Baba
Trainee
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

MEDION LIFE E66428 CD-Uhrenradio CD Radio Alarm Clock

Hi, Not too long ago, I purchased a MEDION® LIFE® E66428 CD Alarm Clock.  My question is, if it's possible to switch off the automatic time SYNC (synchronization) mode?   Occasionally, the automatic SYNC mode doesn't succeed to find the time signal. Therefore, the CD Radio Alarm Clock displays a completely wrong time on the following day (the time is off by hours), hence, the alarm doesn't go off at the correct time.  It's getting more and more difficult to explain to my boss that it's not me, but my MEDION® LIFE® E66428 CD Radio Alarm Clock that is to blame.  This is beginning to become quite annoying. If this continues, next time I will have to ask Medion to write my boss an excuse and to explain the situation. 😉 There must be some unofficial, secret internal factory settings method to switch off the automatic time SYNC (synchronization), by pressing a combination of buttons perhaps? Also, as far as I can tell, the MEDION® LIFE® E66428 CD Radio Alarm Clock synchronizes every night.  I think that once a month would have been more than sufficient. Normally, digital clocks are very accurate and don't need to be adjusted once in every 24 hours.  The once in 24 hour synchronization is exaggerated in my view, especially when it fails occasionally, and the displayed time is completely incorrect on the following day.  As mentioned above, the time after the failed synchronization attempt is not off by seconds, or minutes, but completely false.  Attached, is a photo of what exactly I am writing about.  Thank you.  1613356421646.jpg

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Baba
Trainee
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Thank you Medion / @MajorToM  for saving my job. 🙂

View solution in original post

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Baba ,

great to hear that! Remind me, as soon as you overtake the company 🙂

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Major_ToM
Professor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Hi @Baba ,

yes, there´s an option to manually set up the time syncronisation. T
In this case you have to execute the following steps on your MEDION clock radio:

• With the unit switched off, press and hold the Set button until the hour indicator flashes in the display.
  • Use the << / >> buttons to set whether the time should be synchronised automatically (CT ON) or not (CT OFF).
  • Confirm by pressing SET

I gues this should work out properly, so that your boss can start praising you for your "new punctuality" 🙂

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
Baba
Trainee
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Thank you Medion / @MajorToM  for saving my job. 🙂

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Baba ,

great to hear that! Remind me, as soon as you overtake the company 🙂

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.

3 REPLIES 3