Did you mean: 

erazer major x10 BIOS update

3 REPLIES 3
getmad
New Voice
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

erazer major x10 BIOS update

hello, i have recently had problems with clock watchdog timeout errors and the most promising fix seems to be a BIOS update.

i have an insydeH2O BIOS version M1IB005, EC version 0.05 on a major x10 laptop and would like a download link with the latest bios, with a guide if one is available.

lastly i would like to know if doing this voids my warranty because it's been hell ever since the errors started coming. thanks in advance

3 REPLIES 3
Major_ToM
Professor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

HI @getmad ,

we can provide the current version M1IB008, which can be downloaded as a Winflash variant as well as an alternative to be installed via the dev manager.

Please remind, that for any errors, caused by the execution of this update, we don´ t accept any responsibility for damage or lost of data.

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
jtabaku
Newcomer
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Hi @Major_ToM ,

for some reason, my laptop stopped recognized the SSD(nvme). i bought a replacement but still, it doesn't recognize. could you please also provide the bios iso so I can try that.

its the same version as above

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Hi @getmad & @jtabaku ,

first of all I´d like to ask getamad, if you already successfully implemented the new Bios version? Feedback really appreciated.

jtabaku, are you sure that you have the same machine then getmad? If you can confess this,you could use the same link I provided to him.
Please be aware, that for any errors, caused by the execution of this update, we don´ t accept any responsibility for damage or lost of data.

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
3 REPLIES 3