cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows 10 S to Pro on a new Medion E3221 laptop - "we could not make your windows copy genuine"?

2 REPLIES 2
Stefano69
Beginner
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Windows 10 S to Pro on a new Medion E3221 laptop - "we could not make your windows copy genuine"?

Hi to everybody

I have just received my brand new Medion E3221 laptop with windows 10 S. I would like to upgrade Windows 10 S to pro. I follow all the necessary steps but the upgrade doesn't go through.

I get the following message: "we could not make your windows copy genuine". Not sure if I have first to activate windows and in that case, i do not know where to find the product key to activate it. 

Has anyone had the same issue and solved it?

Thank you

Stefano

Tags (3)
2 REPLIES 2
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Hi @Stefano69 and welcome

here is a guide, did you follow it?

https://community.medion.com/t5/FAQs/How-do-I-switch-out-of-Windows-10-in-S-mode/ta-p/96643?search-a...

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
Stefano69
Beginner
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Thank you it worked

For some reason i did not have the possibility to go to the right section of the activation when i first tried

Stefano

2 REPLIES 2