cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi is Franco I had problems with my Medion Akoya E2212T MD99720 I can't install windows 10

1 REPLY 1
Franco
Beginner
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Hi is Franco I had problems with my Medion Akoya E2212T MD99720 I can't install windows 10

Good God Bless My Name is Franco, you I have problems installing windows 10 to the Medion Akoya e2212T MD99720, because it is not installed, it seems that the startup of windows was damaged and in none of the disk partitions, it allows installing the windows 10 in the partition with more capacity says that you have to unlock the drive because it is encrypted with bit locker, I would like to know where I can download a Windows 10 32-bit startup repair, or some method to be able to disable the bitlocker of the main drive, I have a lot of urgency due to What is the computer that my son uses to receive classes online, due to the pandemic he cannot attend school, I ask for your sincere collaboration as soon as possible, thank you

1 REPLY 1
Major_ToM
Professor
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Hi @Franco ,

in my opinion the only useful way to have your OS properly reinstalled ist the usage of the Microsoft Media Creation Tool, which canbe downloaded via the Microsoft website.

Have a goi!

Regards

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
1 REPLY 1