power supply for MEDION Notebook E6247

14 REPLIES 14
bublik
New Voice
Message 1 of 15
Message 1 of 15

power supply for MEDION Notebook E6247

Hi everyone,

bought a MEDION Notebook E6247 on Amazon but the Notebook is missing power supply. So far I found out this needs a 65W 3,42A 19V charger but I'm having troubles finding the dimensions of the power supply's pin that goes into the Notebook.

Can someone please help with that info or even better send a link to a compatible power supply I can buy on Amazon or somewhere else?

Would really appreciate your help on this matter.

Thank you!

14 REPLIES 14
daddle
Superuser
Message 11 of 15
Message 11 of 15

@bublik 

Sorry to hear that.

May be you can go into an electronic supplier shop and test different plugs. The one which fits tells you the exact measurements, and you could connect it to the wires of the Power Supply you had bought.

But I wonder there came no matching plug with the power supply.?  Is the 3.5 mm plug too thick? Or the hole for the pin too small?

daddle

bublik
New Voice
Message 12 of 15
Message 12 of 15

@daddle The hole in the notebook is slightly larger than the 3.5 outer plug. And feels like the 1.35 in the plug is too small for the pin into the hole.

I think I'm sending this back to Amazon, this is getting too complicated and Medion never got back to me.

Thanks for your help and patience!!!

bublik
New Voice
Message 13 of 15
Message 13 of 15

@daddle @Fishtown 

Did last try at a local Chinese store and of course they had the proper plug which is 5.5*2.5, could be useful to someone else in the future looking at this thread

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 14 of 15
Message 14 of 15

hello @bublik 
Nice that you found a suitable power supply.

but that also says that the information stored in the database is not correct.
hello @Andi  (moderator) can you please verify that. thanks

E6247 / MSN30031867    

PSUP Chicony A18-065N3A P5 3 Pin 65W / MSN40073024

DC plug dimension is 3.5*1.35*11mm in = + out = -

however, according to @bublik  information it is 5.5*2.5

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
Andi
Master Moderator
Message 15 of 15
Message 15 of 15

Hello everyone.

@bublik   schrieb:
So far I found out this needs a 65W 3,42A 19V charge

That is correct.

@bublik   schrieb:
but I'm having troubles finding the dimensions of the power supply's pin that goes into the Notebook.

The connector dimensions are 5.5mm x 2.5mm x 11mm.

@bublik   schrieb:
I found this one for exemple, but nor sure the charger's pin has compatible dimensions, 2.5/5.5, would that work? Thank you
https://www.amazon.it/LEICKE-Alimentatore-Medion-Notebook-KSAFI1900342T1M2/dp/B0028PUWA8/ref=sr_1_2?...

Yes, that works.

@daddle  schrieb:

Or you trust us, or leave it. We can not give you a link to the Medion Database, but we can read!  😉

But you seemingly not 🙂

Your choice of words is absolutely inappropriate and impertinent. Stop insulting other users in this way.

@bublik   schrieb:
Did last try at a local Chinese store and of course they had the proper plug which is 5.5*2.5, could be useful to someone else in the future looking at this thread

That is correct. Thank you for the information.

@Fishtown   schrieb:
Nice that you found a suitable power supply.
but that also says that the information stored in the database is not correct.
hello @Andi (moderator) can you please verify that.

This was an error in our database. This has already been corrected. Thank you very much for the hint.

Greetings - Andi

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
14 REPLIES 14