annuleren
Resultaten voor 
Zoek in plaats daarvan naar 
Bedoelde u: 

msn30027170 erazer x17801 opening up the laptop to upgrade the ram..

2 ANTWOORDEN 2
BabyCake
New Voice
Bericht 1 van 3
1.506 Weergaven
Bericht 1 van 3
1.506 Weergaven

msn30027170 erazer x17801 opening up the laptop to upgrade the ram..

well geeezz,

bought an amazing laptop, so good I thought I would buy extra ram and a decent ssd…...guess what...cant open the back of the laptop to upgrade it...

I have all the equipment .. I have the ability to change ram or build  pc....for some reason there is ZERO documentation on how to safely open up this laptop ...

I have phoned customer services and email technical support ,..guess what ...no one can be bothered to reply, which is such a shame..

to have such good build quality and ZERO customer service is complete BS … I don believe there is no one out there that can help me...so im posting here hoping somebaody can help me just open this laptop... are there hidden screws? 

Please can somebody help me just safely open the back of the laptop so I can upgrade....else I will sadly be waving bye bye to medion and returning my little baby to its uncaring owners ..

thanks so much in advance 

2 ANTWOORDEN 2
Gehringer
Retired
Bericht 2 van 3
1.494 Weergaven
Bericht 2 van 3
1.494 Weergaven

Hi @BabyCake and welcome to the forum!

As a responsible company, Medion can't provide detailed instructions on how to repair its PCs and notebooks for many reasons:

First, there are serious risks involved in PC/NB maintenance, including the life threatening risk of electric shock.

Also, if a repair damages or alter the function of the product, the warranty is lost.

Please refer to the full warnings list in the user guide (example below).

Gehringer_0-1575900768679.png

If you still want to try to repair it yourself, Medion can't be hold responsible for any issues you may have.

In some Medion models there are hidden screws underneath some rubber protections in the bottom part of the notebook, but unfortunately I couldn't find pictures of your specific model.

I hope it helped.

Regards,

Gehringer 

BabyCake
New Voice
Bericht 3 van 3
1.487 Weergaven
Bericht 3 van 3
1.487 Weergaven

Admin Edit:
Posting deleted due to multiple violations (6.1/6.9/6.10) of our terms of use, strong language

and abusive insults. In addition, user tried to misteach other users about "Easy DIY Repairs"

which may harm your health since it involves taking risks (even fatal ones).

User is hereby warned not to repeat similiar postings.

2 ANTWOORDEN 2