Wifi AC-9462 Error Driver

0 REPLIES 0
sketchman086
Newcomer
Message 1 of 1
Message 1 of 1

Wifi AC-9462 Error Driver

Sorry if you notice that this is translated but I don't speak English **

Hi, I recently had a problem with my Wifi driver which is an Intel Wireless AC-9462. Let me tell you everything that happened

Well, one day like any other day I turned on my laptop to get to work editing videos until suddenly the Wi-Fi connection went out ... It was there when I started to see what happened, since I had Wi-Fi on my phone And it was easy to find the error and it was the VPN I was using (ProtonVPN) I deleted it and soon the internet connection would return Then I would download the VPN again but again the error would pass so I did the same step as before, delete it with the intention that it no longer came out then it stopped working ... I tried many things like restarting the internet in CMD, trying to reset everything with PowerRecovery AND EVEN TRYING TO DOWNLOAD LINUX UBUNTU HAVE IF IT REPAIRED BY ITSELF I also tried Installing the drivers that the system left me but when I opened the setup it came out, there would not be even with the steps of Problems with compatibility And in the end try to download them manually by device manager. And when downloading them the following comes out "This device cannot start. (Code 10) {Wrong operation} The requested operation was not performed correctly"And well I'm stuck. I already tried to factory restart my pc but also I do not have a recovery disk ...

If someone can help me with a driver, an advice or if something similar happened to them and they managed to repair it please help 

My pc is a MEDION AKOYA S6446

0 REPLIES 0
0 REPLIES 0