Where are the spare parts?

4 REPLIES 4
Firblog
Beginner
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Where are the spare parts?

Hi,

I'm looking for new keyboard (UK version) and a/c adapter for Medion E51407 / MD62040 / MSN30030444. I have put those part numbers into the medion spare parts portal MEDIONserviceshop but have not been shown any parts for this model, I have contacted the serviceshop customer service and have received no help; does anyone here know where else I can order parts for this model.

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4
Gehringer
Retired
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Hi @Firblog ,

please find here the direct link to the Medion service shop page displaying your power supply for sale.

Unfortunately, the KB for your unit is currently out of stock for sales via the service shop website , but it may be available for replacement, in case it is malfunctioning.

To have it replaced (if In warranty) or at least for a quote (if out of warranty or fault not covered by warranty) please contact your local Medion Tech Support helpline

Regards,

Gehringer

Firblog
Beginner
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Hi Gehringer

Are you Medion / Service shop employee? do you have any idea when the UK keyboard will be back in stock? Thank you for the link to power adapter, I will need to buy a few of them, ( I have 10 of these laptops ) do you know if I can get them shipped to Ireland without VAT / Tax being charged? as I am a business and I have a VAT number.

Thank you 

Gehringer
Retired
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Hi @Firblog ,

Unfortunately it is not possible at the moment to provide you a date for the arrival of the KB but please monitor its MSN 40077079 at our service shop website regularly because the KB will be listed there, if available.

In regards to the VAT, unfortunately I don't have this information but please feel free to fulfill the form available at the website and ask that to the commercial team.

Regards,

Gehringer

IvoryHoward
Beginner
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4