annuler
Affichage des résultats de 
Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

Please i need help i would like to know how to install RAM in NB ERAZER DEPUTY P30 MD62473 Tnx

3 RÉPONSES 3
ferrucciosacco
New Voice
Message 1 sur 4
1 043 Visites
Message 1 sur 4
1 043 Visites

Please i need help i would like to know how to install RAM in NB ERAZER DEPUTY P30 MD62473 Tnx

Please i need help i don't know how install ram in NB erazer deputy i see that 16gb are too much few and i need not less than 32Gb someone can help me please? Thank you to all.

Balises (1)
3 RÉPONSES 3
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 2 sur 4
1 027 Visites
Message 2 sur 4
1 027 Visites

Hello @ferrucciosacco  and welcome
You have a barebone clevo NP50PNP and you have 2x8GB RAM installed.

You can upgrade up to 64GB and a second M.2 SSD PCIe Gen 3x4 can also be retrofitted.
You can find out how to install this in the service manual from page 2-1

https://www.file-upload.net/download-15200295/NP50PNPSM1.zip.html

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
ferrucciosacco
New Voice
Message 3 sur 4
1 020 Visites
Message 3 sur 4
1 020 Visites

sorry i don't trust to download anyfiles can you explain me how open the notebook without broken i need only this? thank you

ferrucciosacco
New Voice
Message 4 sur 4
1 010 Visites
Message 4 sur 4
1 010 Visites

Thank you fishtown i have downloaded the manual no virus found 🙂 in the weekend i will try to open my deputy p30, in manual there are pics too how to do, so i advise all people that want open for upgrade ram they can follow the document, thank you so muuch you are the best.apri_notebook.jpg

3 RÉPONSES 3