Original BIOS Akoya P6687 - MD61006

30 REPLIES 30
kuro2
Newcomer
Message 1 of 31
Message 1 of 31

Original BIOS Akoya P6687 - MD61006

Hello.

Can you send me original bios installer for Akoya P6687 - MD61006, to restore my computer?

Many thanks.

30 REPLIES 30
heywire2
Trainee
Message 21 of 31
Message 21 of 31

Try this bios: https://we.tl/t-itRsMfTaBf

javigom
Apprentice
Message 22 of 31
Message 22 of 31

@heywire2 

Same message: "This BIOS is not for your Notebook PC."

daddle
Superuser
Message 23 of 31
Message 23 of 31

@javigom 

Is your battery inbetween 50 and 95 % and active charging? You Powersupply is connected to the wall outlet? did you start as admin?

javigom
Apprentice
Message 24 of 31
Message 24 of 31

@daddle 

Yes to all.

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 25 of 31
Message 25 of 31

Hi @javigom ,

I can abolutely confess, that @heywire2 posted the right Bios for the MEDION P6687 laptop.
Do you have the option to find out,which current Bios is on your machine?

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
javigom
Apprentice
Message 26 of 31
Message 26 of 31

Hi, @Major_ToM 

Thanks for reply, I have the 209 BIOS version. I have take a screenshot so you can see what appears to me when trying to install version 208.

javigom
Apprentice
Message 27 of 31
Message 27 of 31

Captura de pantalla (29).png

@Major_ToMHere is the screenshot. Thanks.

Update: I have uploaded it to Drive (https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1c96dOTHzQTzqIZgtZAlIB4H2dWPpjasb?usp=sharing)

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 28 of 31
Message 28 of 31

Thanks @javigom ,

okay.. thanks, mate. Seeing your pictures I suppose what might have happened.

You need to install a Bios of the PGT F15KxR (2.08) barebone, but somehow accidentally got the Bios of the PGT F15KR (which currently is 2.09)

We can try a switchback and maybe this helps.  Would you please execute this package ?

+++Information+++

Please remind, that for any errors, caused by the execution of this update, we don´ t accept any responsibility for damage or lost of data.executing the update.

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
javigom
Apprentice
Message 29 of 31
Message 29 of 31

Hi @Major_ToM,

I have decided to execute the file that you have sent me under my own responsibility, because the laptop was still not working and the warranty was expired, and ... IT HAS WORKED! I thank you very much for all your time and your dedication, because the Medion support did not give me any solution and I really considered it lost. I hope this post helps more people who have experienced the same thing as me.

Eternally grateful ❤️, Javi.

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 30 of 31
Message 30 of 31

HI @javigom ,

following this thread it seemed to me as a "rough ride" for you to get to the solution.
In the end we got this together, very appreciated 🙂

Finally it would be nice, to mark my answer as solution by clicking the approriate "Solution button" on the right underneath of the solving answer.
This helps other Commmunity users with similar issues to solve their problem faster, cause your initiated TOP is then highlighted as "already solved"

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.

30 REPLIES 30