littlejellyfish
Newcomer
Bericht 1 van 4
2.215 Weergaven
Bericht 1 van 4
2.215 Weergaven

Medion Erazer Crawler E10 fan question

Hi there,

I'm considering purchasing the Medion Crawler E10 but I wanted to find out first what the fans are like on idle or normal usage. My current laptop constantly ramps up and down, even on idle use, and I'm unable to manually set the fan curve. With the Control Centre for the E10, is there an option for custom fan curve or are there the usual presets (quiet, turbo etc) only?

Thank you

3 ANTWOORDEN 3
Glassybubbles
Beginner
Bericht 2 van 4
2.092 Weergaven
Bericht 2 van 4
2.092 Weergaven

Hi,

I just got my brand new Crawler E10 today and can confirm the fan relentlessly stops and starts under every day load such as scrolling Chrome.

Whilst this laptop does come with a 'custom' option for plotting your own curve, the CPU fan is locked to a 45 degree trigger point which cannot be modified at all (up or down); rendering this feature useless at remedying the nuisance. Honestly, I really would rather the fan always be on - it's not even loud at lower temps. Super super frustrating having it stop and start every 30 seconds, and no doubt will lead to more wear and tear on the hardware.

I hope this helps.

AprilReyes
Beginner
Bericht 3 van 4
1.927 Weergaven
Bericht 3 van 4
1.927 Weergaven

Thank you for sharing your knowledge.              tell pizza hut

Morales139
Newcomer
Bericht 4 van 4
1.877 Weergaven
Bericht 4 van 4
1.877 Weergaven

The battery isn't enormous and that shouldn't be an issue except if your sole center is the battery life also.

3 ANTWOORDEN 3