2 ANTWOORDEN 2
dorian
Beginner
Bericht 1 van 3
1.495 Weergaven
Bericht 1 van 3
1.495 Weergaven

Erazer P7648 randomly restarts

I encountered a problem with my Erazer P7648.

It just turns off and then restarts normally wihtout any errors or anything else.

The service already changed the motherboard once and it still crashed after that and I solved the issue with installing original Intel HD 520 graphics driver.

Laptop worked great after that.

Couple of days ago it started crashing again.

I noticed that my driver was updated (probably with windows update) and now I can't find original graphics driver anywhere becaus Medion changed the download page and drivers are not there anymore.

Does anyone else have the same problem with laptop randomly restarting?

1 GEACCEPTEERDE OPLOSSING

Geaccepteerd Solutions
dorian
Beginner
Bericht 3 van 3
1.470 Weergaven
Bericht 3 van 3
1.470 Weergaven

OK I solved the issue! I installed old Intel HD graphic carrd drivers from 2017 (when the laptop came out) and now the computer doesn't crash anymore!

Newer is not always better it seems!

Bekijk de oplossing in de community in het oorspronkelijke bericht

2 ANTWOORDEN 2
Luke
Community Manager
Bericht 2 van 3
1.474 Weergaven
Bericht 2 van 3
1.474 Weergaven

Hi @dorian,

As it seems that nobody else has similiar problems with this series, please contact our service

for further action.

Thanks,

Luke

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
dorian
Beginner
Bericht 3 van 3
1.471 Weergaven
Bericht 3 van 3
1.471 Weergaven

OK I solved the issue! I installed old Intel HD graphic carrd drivers from 2017 (when the laptop came out) and now the computer doesn't crash anymore!

Newer is not always better it seems!

2 ANTWOORDEN 2