1 ANTWOORD 1
hennis
New Voice
Bericht 1 van 2
248 Weergaven
Bericht 1 van 2
248 Weergaven

Computer Fan Making Noise. Bios Says Old Date

Get ready for this so I can tell you all the issues since I brought this make of laptop, and I know enough about computers normally.

My computer fans making a odd noise and the bios date says 2019. I know about fan control and have it installed, it is not that at all.

I have never brought a laptop from a company that has had so many issues. My other laptops years older and does not make this kind of noise. Every place I have read on Medion, you have people complaining about the fan noise and issues on every model?

What do I do about the bios and why is there nothing on this site to allow you to update it?

I also explained that the backlight does not come on straight away when you power up, so doing updates is a nightmare, and means that there is no light when you hit restart computer so a BLACK screen.  Then if you leave it all of a sudden it comes on. It can take over an hour to come back on, sometimes 5 mins. MY POINT IS IT SHOULD NOT DO THIS.

My Median laptops not even 3 years old, and it has been full of problems from the first weeks I brought it.

You look for the Erazer laptop p17815 model online and the P17815 model is no where, it does not exists online, even under the name Clevo. Someone told me on this site, the actual make of my laptop is a Clevo something, even though written on my laptops body  it clearly says it is called an Erazer gaming laptop P17815 which may make you think that is the name of your laptop, but no its a CLEVO something??

The name Clevo is not even written in the official manual for this model you download from this site?

I was looking at prices of fans for my laptop, and then you come on this site for updates and all they have in program are drivers and a manual. The site wont even find the name of the laptop printed on the computer when I type first name Erazer, I have to type P17815, then it gives me two laptops from the UK that look the same, and fails to tell you what the difference is from the 2 laptops it shows you,  so unhelpful.

Why does this site not support my model especially things like bios updates? 

Just opening this make of laptop you need to go and study at University for 3 years. I have not been able to open it at all and the instructions I was sent are insanely hard to understand on how to open it.

A laptop should have a few screws to remove, and a clip and it should be able to easily be opened, but not this laptop, OH NO it is a nightmare.

WHAT ARE YOUR TRYING TO PULL HERE MEDION ON THIS MODEL, HONESTLY?

Anyone reading this do not ever buy this make of laptop, it is from Hell and will make your life a misery and give you nothing but problems.

IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS ABOUT THE BIOS AND NOISE REACH OUT, BUT AS YOU CAN READ I AM NOT HAPPY WITH THE OPTIONS OF HELP THIS SITE OFFERS, THE PEOPLE WHO RESPOND ARE GREAT HERE, I AM TALKING ABOUT THE ONSITE HELP OPTIONS LIKE. FILES YOU CAN DOWNLOAD. NOTHING FOR MY MODEL WHICH IS RECENT. ALL OLD TOSH, WITH NO NEW UPDATES.

1 ANTWOORD 1
Luke
Community Manager
Bericht 2 van 2
198 Weergaven
Bericht 2 van 2
198 Weergaven

Hello @hennis,

Please provide the following info:

- When did you buy your notebook?

- Where did you buy your notebook?

- Exaxt designation of the notebook.

- The MD number of the notebook.

- The MSN of the notebook.

Thanks in advance,

Luke

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
1 ANTWOORD 1