BIOS files for Akoya X7811 Notebook??

2 REPLIES 2
BairStrokes
Beginner
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

BIOS files for Akoya X7811 Notebook??

Hello,

I am trying to get an older Akoya X7811 laptop up and running, but it needs fresh BIOS files / drivers.  I asked MedionUSA support for the files, but they told me that they did not have them... 
Is there any chance that someone has a backup somewhere?  
Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Hello @BairStrokes  and welcome

What's your MSN number!

what does it mean: to make it run! New operating system Win10! difficult because too old

or the old Win 7, reinstall!

Drivers are available here (Win7), stating your MSN number:

https://www.medion.com/de/service/topic/medion-products?msnCheck=x7811

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
Major_ToM
Professor
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Hi @BairStrokes ,

I just uploaded the "recent" system Bios (V 1.0B from 2014 ) & the EC Bios to our server.

Pls take notice of the appropriate disclaimer:

Important:
For any errors, caused by the execution of this update, MEDION does not accept any responsibility for damage or lost of data.The customer agrees with that fact by executing the update.

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
2 REPLIES 2