1 REPLY 1
diaverso
Newcomer
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Medion akoya S15447 | INTEL Wireless AC 9462 issue

Hi, the msn on the laptop is the 3003 0297
My laptop's wifi card doesn't work.

The strange thing is that, after resetting the computer or formatting it many times, I managed to get it to work.

But after working that day perfectly with him. When I turned it off and back on it stopped working.

I restore to backup that I made of security and it works again...

Download the latest version of the intel drivers, since on the median drivers page, there are none to download...

Link drivers: Windows® 10 and Windows 11* Wi-Fi Drivers for Intel® Wireless Adapters 

But it still doesn't work.

There is some solution, so that you can use the wifi normally and that it does not stop working.

This is how it appears in device manager:

Error.PNG 

Captura.PNG

1 REPLY 1
EastClintwood
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Hello @diaverso, and welcome to the community.

Generally, a module that is still displayed in the device manager is not (flatly) defective.

The exclamation mark on the hardware symbol in the list can also be an indication of a driver problem.

I recommend that you download the driver package and transfer it to the S15447 via USB stick.

Unpack it from the stick and install the corresponding WLAN driver.

You can find the driver package here: https://www.medion.com/de/servicebackend/_lightbox/treiber_details.php?did=19992

This is not the latest one, but it is the one from MEDON with which the hardware was tested. So it could be a solution.

Of course, a defect cannot be completely ruled out. But before you open the device, I recommend using the driver from MEDION.

Best regards,

EastClintwood

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
1 REPLY 1