cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Medion Erazer P6661 gaming notepad major wifi connectivity issues.

1 REPLY 1
Scott101
Newcomer
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Medion Erazer P6661 gaming notepad major wifi connectivity issues.

So, the medion I ordered arrived today, and I've spent the entire time with this issue.

Essentially, the wifi will connect and work for between several seconds to a minute or so after startup, and then will flicker periodically from not working to working until eventually recognising the wifi but saying there's no internet.

I've tried uninstalling and updating the wifi driver, with no success, and have found that after a period of time, the driver can't even be found on device manager anymore (the computer states it's waiting for a reboot when I try to repair)

I've spent all of the money I had in this, and had my heart set on it. If anybody can help me, I'd appreciate it immensely.

1 REPLY 1
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Hello @Scott101  and welcome

Sounds like a defective WLAN card to me or it is not plugged in properly.(actually it is screwed tight)

You write: Notepad ordered! I only find old P6661 from 2016/17

this was sold by the dealer! even then you have a guarantee

Goodbye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
1 REPLY 1